Interactive map of active Recuperatheques
La Récupérathèque des Beaux-Arts de Lyon
ENSBA - Lyon
HEAR - Strasbourg
- Creation date: October 2016
- Particularities : La Pioche will soon offer a common tool for all its members! A basic tool will be freely accessible at any time in front of the premises, while a more specific tool (sander, grinder, ...) will be available for rent.
- Website : https://www.facebook.com/lapioche.strasbourg/
- Contact : email@example.com
- Members : 271
- Currency : Pepite
- Location: "orange corridor", -1
- Space: 20 m² (215 sq. ft.)
- Materials: wood, cleats, glass, plexi, fabric, paper, various objects
- Opening hours and days: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 12-14h, Thursday 17-18h
La Boîte à Gants
ERG - Bruxelles
- Creation date : September 2018
- Particularities: The BàG is connected! Everything works with its website, the Glock accounts of the members are present and soon a catalog with all the materials in stock. Supported by ARES, the BàG was able to invest in a cargo bike to collect around the school.
- Website : http://boiteagants.solutions/
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members : 450
- Currency : The Glock
- Location : Ixelles, plateau Art, 2nd floor
- Space : 20m²
- Materials : raw building materials
- Hours and days of operation : Monday to Thursday from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
ENSCI - Paris
- Creation date : 2017
- Particularities : The particular context of the school (the materials are free and the students - few in number - know each other very well), allows La Malle to operate without local currency. Based on the trust and participation of each student, it tends more and more towards self-management.
- Website : https://www.instagram.com/la_malle_ensci/
- Contact : email@example.com
- Members : The whole school (about 200 beneficiaries)
- Currency : no payment system
- Location : on the first floor, not far from the workshops
- Space : 10 m² with 3.50 m under ceiling
- Materials : Wood, metal, plastics, foams, textiles, hardware, tarpaulins, paper, vinyl, digital components...
- Hours and days of operation : 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, just like the school.
La Bonne Prise
ENSAD - Paris
- Creation date : 2018
- Particularities :
- Website : https://www.facebook.com/ensad.la.bonne.prise/ https://www.instagram.com/labonneprise_ensad/
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members : +/- 15
- Currency : the Mouche
- Location : the "store" is in two wooden shacks, the "stock" is in a garage in the basement
- Space : 75 m² (in total)
- Materials : wood (cp, solid, chipboard, battens, dowels, all sizes and qualities), fabrics, cardboard (wood, gray, normal, feather), paper, rigid and flexible foam, metals (steel, aluminum mainly), Plexiglas, bamboo, and others.
- Opening hours and days : every day between 12:00 and 13:00 as much as possible (refer to the 'open' or 'closed' sign on the hut).
ESADSE - Saint-Etienne
- Creation date : 2018
- Particularities : Set up by the Student Office, l’Aubenne is both a Recuperation Center and a "store" for fine arts supplies. Born from a real lack of fine arts supplies in the city of Saint Etienne and from the observation of an obvious annual waste of materials that only required a place of exchange to continue to live. L'Aubenne is a local, a crossroads of material needs within the school. Its aim is to share finds, avoid the trash, save money and above all to exchange in all senses of the word. <3
- Website : https://www.instagram.com/laubennerecuperathequesf/ https://www.facebook.com/laubenne.recuperatheque.1
- Contact : email@example.com
- Members : 45
- Currency : the Chute
- Location : Le Bocal, located in the reception hall and main passage of the City of Design.
- Space : 40m2
- Materials : of everything!
- Opening hours and days : Monday to Friday, from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
Le Laboratoire de Merlin - zone sud
EESAB - Rennes
- Creation date : 2019
- Particularities : Merlin's laboratory is a magical place where all materials can be transformed. It was born out of a desire to reduce the number of dumpsters in the school, to allow students access to materials without ruining themselves and our planet too. The laboratory is a dynamic space in the health of the school which allows to meet during the permanence and to exchange druidic advices to pimper the materials. Plus Merlin is super cool.
- Website : https://www.instagram.com/merlin_zonesud/
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members : 65
- Currency : Le Galet
- Location : on the south parking lot of the school
- Space : +- 30 m2
- Materials : mainly wood, plexis, foam, etc.
- Opening hours and days : Monday to Thursday from 13h to 14h
ESA Saint Luc - Bruxelles
- Creation date : May 2019
- Particularities : The CAB is a project born from the initiative of a master student who made it her final year project. A team of students then continued the project with the help of the student and now the CAB is well installed in the school.
- Website : https://www.facebook.com/CABrecuperatheque/ https://www.instagram.com/esa_cab/
- Contact : email@example.com
- Members : 205
- Currency : LUX
- Location : the room is located in the basement of the school, at -2, at the end of the corridor.
- Space : 30.2 m² (30.2 sq. ft.)
- Materials : paper, cardboard, model materials, fine arts and wood
- Opening hours and days : Tuesday and Wednesday from 12 to 2 pm and Thursday from 12 to 1 pm
ULB (Solbosch) - Bruxelles
- Creation date : March 2020
- Particularities : Impelled by Kiran Katara, professor of projects and means of expression, la fourmilière is the first Récupéthèque in a school of architecture.
- Website : https://www.facebook.com/FRMULB/ https://www.instagram.com/lafourmiliereulb/
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members : 85
- Currency : The Myrmés
- Location : Campus of ULB Solbosch - building U - 2nd floor, next to the archietcure workshops, in the former secretariat
- Materials : Mainly materials for architectural models; cardboard, paper, Plexigalss, small trees, etc.
- Hours and days of operation : every day from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. except Wednesdays
ESA Saint Luc - Liège
- Creation date : september 2019
- Particularities : Recycl'art is a recuperation library that tries to take into account all the sections of the school in order to make its decisions (name, logo, available products, etc). They have at heart to be a project that benefits all sections of ESA, as well as the Faculty of Architecture of ULG present on the same site.
- Website : https://www.instagram.com/recuperatheque_saint_luc_liege/ https://www.facebook.com/RecyclArt-103257401164933/
- Contact : email@example.com
- Members : 52
- Currency: le Recoin
- Location : on the site of ESA Saint-Luc Liège next to the B9
- Space : +- 16m2 but it is in a phase of expansion
- Materials : all : wood, steel, plastic, unusual items, fabrics, paint, model materials, cardboard, etc.
- Opening hours and days : every day of the week from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Design Academy - Eindhoven
- Creation date : october 2021
- Particularities : First Recuperatheque (materials bank) in english and in the Netherlands, Bzar has been named in relation to Zbar the cafe of the school. Situated behind the workshops on the first floor it’s easy to go working directly with the materials. Initiated by Anna, a student in 2021, the Bzar is a place to exchange materials with a special option: renting podiums that we usually used only three times a year for presentation.
- Website : Instagram
- Catalog : B-zar
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members : 265
- Currency: Zarbs
- Location : Emmasingel 14, 5611 AZ Eindhoven, Pays-Bas, behind the workshops in the MU space (1st floor)
- Space : 50 m²
- Materials : clay, paint, paper, wood, metal, textile, plastic, renting podium...
- Opening hours and days : everyday 1h30-2h30 pm